This has existed in one form or another on the internet for a while, but I figured it'd be good to get it all down in one tidy, place. Below are 51 high-quality things to read to get smart on organization design. It's a good list, and I hope you'll hand over your email in exchange for it. I'll add to it periodically. Enjoy!
- Next-Gen Thinking: Better futures for work
- Core Background Reading: Be sure you know the fundamentals
- Lateral References: Think beyond the basics
- Historical Records: Case studies, essays, or living examples
- Unusually Good Business Books: Most are bad, these aren't